Arthritis can take many forms and can have many particularities, from individual to individual. Depending on these factors, a herbal treatment might or might not the be the appropriate one. Besides this, people also choose to use herbs that they can find in their region or that they can grow in their garden themselves. Regardless the arthritis herbal treatment you choose, it is important to know that your diet also plays a significant part. Joints damage is due to lack of minerals, so juices from fruits and vegetables with a high content of minerals can improve you condition and prevent further damage of the cartilages.
Arthritis herbal treatments focus on reducing the pain and the inflammation. This can be done in two ways: either by consuming herbs with such properties or by applying local compresses. There are some herbs that are recommended to be consumed, in form of tea or infusion, by patients with arthritis. Herbal supplements such as Rumatone Gold Capsules containing such herbs, are also effective in case you can't get the herb itself.
1. Boswelia - Its action resembles the one of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory pills, except for the fact that it doesn't have any side effect.
2. Dandelion - Drink a cup of tea a day or take 3 capsules.
3. Chinese skullcap - It contains a high amount of antioxidants and it doesn't show any proven effects if used for a long period of time.
4. Feverfew - Studies have shown that it is more effective than aspirin when it comes to reducing inflammations.
5. Ginger - Prevents and offers relief from arthritis if used for a long period of time. Tea is widely known as an arthritis remedy if consumed daily, but ginger can also be used as compresses and applied on the painful spot.
Other arthritis herbal remedies are to be used externally. For instance, Rumatone Gold oil is good to be applied on the painful joints and massaged.