It is very essential for everyone to maintain their skin properly. It also helps us in looking young. It recovers our skin from all the damages caused by premature aging, wrinkles, dark spots and due to sunlight. Usually people suffer from skin aging. It is mainly caused by the sun exposure. Sun exposure is the leading factor of skin aging. Especially during summer season, application of sun screen is must. Sometimes over exposure to the skin may be much harmful and there is a risk of developing skin cancer. Application of sunscreen gives immediate protection against UVA and UVB rays. Sunscreen contains coconut oil, olive oil, cocoa butter, aloe vera and oils which help us in protecting from dark spots, freckles, sunburn and wrinkles.
Sun screen should be applied in such a way that you get maximum protection against the sun rays. Some people apply the sunscreen in a wrong way due to which they do not receive its maximum benefits. It is very easy to apply the sunscreen in a proper way.
1. Before using the sunscreen you must shake your bottle properly. This process helps in mixing and distributing all the particles evenly in the container.
2. You must apply sufficient sunscreen to cover your body that is about an adult handful or 35 ml. Sufficient amount of sunscreen will give you more protection against all the damages caused to your skin especially by sun rays.
3. You must apply the sunscreen 30 minutes before going out in the sun. It is necessary as the ingredients will get enough time to attach to your skin.
4. Skin that is exposed to the sun should be covered properly such as legs, back behind your knees and ears etc.
5. You may reapply sunscreen after you've been in sun for 30 minutes. This application will help you the applying the sunscreen where you might have missed.
6. Be sure to reapply the sunscreen after every 2 hours. It is not necessary that you must use it only after been sweating or water.
7. After every swimming, sweating heavily or toweling off, be sure to apply sunscreen lotion. Try to apply little bit more solution.
1. Always remember to reapply the sunscreen.
2. Always try to apply little bit more application.
3. Even after using sunscreen there is possibility to develop sunburn, so try to cover your part of the body on which you have applied the sunscreen especially between 10 am to 4 pm.
4. Try to avoid using sunscreen and insect repellent together.