Breast augmentation surgery is done by placing saline or silicone implants either below the chest muscles or behind the busts tissues. The breast augmentation is called Augmentation mammoplasty and it is used to enlarge the small bosoms and balance the shape of asymmetrical busts. Some women go for the surgery to get back the firmness that is lost either after pregnancy or due to ageing.
Determine your candidacy
An expert cosmetic surgeon determines if you are ideal to go for surgery or not. After breast implants women cannot give milk feed to the new born and therefore, teenagers and women in the reproductive age are not considered ideal to go for the therapy. Some teenagers are in their growing stage and they are not advised to go for surgery, until they fully develop. The cosmetic surgeon will analyze your condition to determine, if you should go for the surgery or not.
Cost of the surgery
The implantation surgery is not covered under insurance and you should be aware of the constraints of the surgery. You should be able to bear the cost and fees of the surgery. One should go to an expert surgeon for the surgery because inexperienced surgeon can provide you inappropriate transplant.
Know about the different types of breast transplant surgeries: There are many types of busts implant surgeries. Saline implant has silicone shells, which has sterile saltwater filled inside and it can be in either round shape or have a smooth texture.
1. It may take a long time to recover from surgery and you should try to follow the surgeon’s instruction careful to get a quick recovery.
2. You need to take complete rest. Avoid bending, lifting and straining as it can increase soreness and pain, and it can also delay the healing process.
3. Patient can get back to work in a week but sometimes, she may take a long time to recover and if the work involves heavy physical work, she can delay getting back to the job.
4. In the first two weeks of surgery: The recovery is not very easy in the first two weeks. The patient may suffer from pain and fatigue. Some patients are given painkillers to reduce the soreness, but one cannot avoid tiredness. The dressings are removed after a few days of surgery and it is replaced with a surgical bra. The medical practitioner may remove the stitches in seven to ten days.
5. First month of surgery: The busts are very sensitive in the initial months of surgery and sometimes, it stays swollen for 4 to 5 weeks. To prevent infections and injury, the patient is asked to avoid getting physically in contact. The recovery may take time and you should not take risk after surgery as it can reduce the quality of surgery.
6. Scars of segmentation surgery: The scars take several months to reduce but it will never go completely.
7. After the surgery the patient should regularly get examined through mammogram screening.
8. You can use Stherb enhancement and firming products after surgical procedures. This will give extra nourishment and care to your busts.
Stherb Breast Cream in combination with Pueraria Mirifica Serum act as ideal breast implant care products to maintain the youthful looking bosoms. Prevent fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks and saggy appearance of your bust. Here is the best combo pack you can ever get for implant care and firmness of the bust. Nourish your bosoms with the nutritional benefits of the Thai herb Pueraria Mirifica and other tropical herbs.
|2 Tube Cream 100 g + 1 Bottle Serum 60 ml
||For 1 month