Cellulite is a medical term used for a particular skin infection. The body gets infected when a huge number of fat cells formed a network at a particular point under skin. This network is surrounded by filaments which are purified through body fluids hence slowing down the purification process. As a result, a large amount of waste material is gathered which slowly increases the thickness under the skin. This thickness leads to hard lumps and pockets of resolute fat.
The cellulite infection appears like a cottage cheese. Buttocks, stomach and thighs are the most common parts to get infected from it. Tough or soft feeling on your thighs while putting pressure on them or during massage means you may be infected with it. Widely it is not considered as a disease or any type of illness. It's just little abnormality in cells network.
Few years back, Cellulite problem was only with women of more than 35 years, but now it has been seen in young girls and males as well. The actual reason of this fatness has not been found yet; however there are some causes that are found in common are -
1. Change in metabolism
2. Alteration of skin connective tissues
3. Hormonal Factors during pregnancy, pre or post menopause, estrogen and folliculine
4. Diet and lifestyle
5. Individual particular characteristics such as gender, race, family history etc.
Take a deep look at your lifestyle. How much time you spend on healthy activities in 24 hours? Do you take care of yourself? What type of food and diet you are having? Does your eating include highly saturated food? What type of cloths you wear? Are they extremely tight on your body? The right answer to these questions is one step towards cellulite prevention.
Most of the home remedies that are used to reduce weight or fatness in your body can also be used for cellulite prevention. For example take healthy but low fat diet, exercise regularly, proper rest and sleep etc. You should wear loose fitting undergarments and shirts.
There is no overnight solution for cellulite problem. First and foremost, it is required to carefully examine the symptoms and then a proper knowledge about its causes and treatments.
Although there is a list of options available for cellulite treatment. Few of them are totally medicated and require doctor's consultation. This type of cure includes anti cellulite creams, massages, laser and sound wave therapy, and liposuction.
Other option depends on you. Before opting for above options, there is a list of few things you can do for yourself.
1. Regular exercise especially aerobics are very helpful to reduce weight.
2. Take proper balanced diet.
3. Drink 10-12 glass of warm water daily.
4. Consume it properly whatever you eat simply through walk and Yoga.
5. Stop smoking and alcoholic drinks immediately.
6. Do not wear high heals incase if you have cellulite on thighs.
7. Do not take tension. It is very important to remain distress.
8. Take less salt in your diet.
9. For massage, make a mixture of juniper oil (20-30 drops) and olive oil (4 ounces) and apply it on the cellulite part.
The best Cellulite treatment is herbal because it has no side effects. They contain natural procedures and contents to deal with the problem. Most common herbal supplements used in treatment of cellulite are Guggulu, Garcinia, Indian Gooseberry and Eclipta.
They are also very helpful in weight loss. Another option is the herbal body wrap. Though its full ingredients are unknown to common people but one thing for sure is that it is completely herbal cure.