Gout is a condition in which the patient suffers from acute attacks of inflammatory arthritis. The main cause of gout is increase in level of uric acid in blood and the symptoms are red tender hot and swollen joints. The patients who suffer from gout have increased deposits of uric acids on the joints, nearby tissues and tendons which later crystallize, and cause pain and inflammation.
Earlier, the problem of Gout was called the Rich Man's disease because the patient suffering from gout had irregular or no physical activities. It has been found that at least 1 in 100 in West suffer from Gout.
1. Hyperuricemia: The underlying reason for gout is Hyperuricemia (the medical condition, in which, the level of uric acid in blood is very high). The causes for increase in the level of uric acid are hypertension, insulin resistance, hereditary, obesity, and excessive intake of alcohol, diet and renal insufficiency. If a person has a decreased excretion of uric acid he/she can suffer from the problem or if the production of uric acid increases, he/she can suffer from Hyperuricemia.
2. Medication conditions causing Gout: There are some medical conditions which can raise the risk of Gout such as metabolic syndrome (a condition in the person suffers from the combination of a number of symptoms such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension etc.) and leukemia.
3. Lead poisoning: Lead poisoning has also been linked to Gout because earlier lead sugar was used to sweeten wine.
Gout can be diagnosed by examining the Synovial fluid and by conducting blood tests .If the level of plasma urate is higher than 420 μmol per L in males and above 380 μmol per L in females - the risk of Hyperuricemia increases, which can cause gout.
Here are some effective natural remedies for gout.
1. Changes in diet: Diet is main factor which reduce the risk of Gout. Reduce the intake of meat and seafood in diet. Increase the consumption of vitamin C and avoid obesity. A low cal diet is best for people suffering from increased level of uric acid in blood. Reduce the intake of alcohol because it can increase the level of uric acid in blood.
2. Changes in lifestyle: One can change the lifestyle to decrease the level of uric acid in blood. Gout is caused by irregular physical activates or if you are living a sedentary lifestyle. One should increase the level of physical activities.
3. Using herbal oil massage to prevent deposition of uric acid crystals on joints: Rumatone Gold oil can be used to regularly massage the joints with to increase the flow of blood to the joints and to prevent deposition of uric acid on the joints.
4. Use of herbal supplement: Herbal capsules of Rumatone Gold helps in reducing inflammation caused by the depiction of uric acid crystals on the joints. The capsule contains herbs such as sonth, pipal, rasna, suranjan, etc. The capsules are made from plant based ingredients and it has no side effects. It is safe to use and it has been proved clinically.
Rumatone Gold capsule and Rumatone Gold oil work as a complete gout natural remedies if used consistently for 2-3 months.