A medical condition in which level of blood sugar is very high in the blood plasma is called hyperglycemia. A level of blood sugar more than 7 mmol/l or 126 mg/dl is considered as hyperglycemia.
Generally hyperglycemia does not show any major symptom initially. However chronic hyperglycemia shows strong symptoms. Three major symptoms of hyperglycemia are:
1. Polydipsia - The person suffering from chronic hyperglycemia feels excessive and frequent thrust.
2. Polyuria - polyuria is the term used for describing frequent urination. Polydipsia and polyuria are symptoms of very high level of sugar in blood when it starts excreted into urine via kidneys. Due to passes of glucose through urine body loses excessive water leading to dehydration.
3. Polyphagia - Frequent and pronounced hunger is known as polyphagia.
Other symptoms of hyperglycemia include weight loss, dry mouth, fatigue, cardiac arrhythmia, blurred vision, recurrence of infections, delayed wound healing, impotence, dry or itchy skin and tingling in feet or heels.
1. Diabetes mellitus is the most common cause of hyperglycemia or high blood sugar. Low insulin level or insulin resistance at cellular level disrupts the conversion of glucose into glycogen and hence the excess glucose is not removed from the blood. Hence due to diabetes the mechanism of the body is not able to control the level of glucose and hence the level of glucose rises to abnormal level which finally leads to hyperglycemia.
2. Critical illness like acute stress or myocardial infarction can become a cause of hyperglycemia. Physical trauma and surgery may also cause severe stress and may finally result in hyperglycemia.
3. It has been observed that some medications like beta blockers, pentamidine, epinephrine, corticosteroids, niacin, thiazide diuretics, protease inhibitors, L-asparaginase and few antipsychotic agents can become a potential cause of hyperglycemia.
4. Eating habit can also become a cause of hyperglycemia. Eating too many grams of carbohydrates or having too many calories in diet may increase chances of hyperglycemia or high blood sugar.
5. Increased physiological stress like during times of infection and inflammation can increase the blood glucose level temporarily.
If not treated in time hyperglycemia can become a very serious health problem. Treatment of hyperglycemia mainly concentrates on reducing blood sugar level and enhancing insulin production. In acute cases insulin is directly administered by way of injection.
Diabkil capsules are effectively used as natural hyperglycemia treatment. These capsules are herbal preparation which helps body in proper secretion of insulin. It is very rich in anti-oxidants and reduces blood sugar level in natural way. Diabkil capsules reduce serum cholesterol. It also reduces stress and fatigue which are causes of hyperglycemia.
Diabkil is a safe diet supplement and has no side effect. Hence it is also used as preventive measure. It does not cross react with any other insulin served to the patient. Diabkil helps in regulating the complex metabolism. It overall increases the immune system of the body by flushing out the toxins in the body. Since Diabkil capsules reduce the glucose level very effectively the strain on kidneys is reduced and hence its function improves.