Leg pain may be described in various ways like sharp pain, dull pain, heavy pain, aching or burning. Mostly the leg pain is temporary in nature and vanishes with rest and home remedies. However depending upon cause of leg pain it can become severe and chronic.
1. If a person is suffering from severe leg pain, the leg may get swollen or red. The pain increases with activity like walking or exercising. The person may also get fever at the onset of pain in leg.
2. Undue change in colour like leg getting blue or black may indicate trouble of leg pain.
3. Leg pain may induce leg become cold and pale.
4. A person who is suffering from claudication may develop leg pain with exercise. This pain vanishes with rest.
5. Acute pain is caused by blood clot causing ischemia, which means that the oxygen supply to the tissues is reduced. The body tends to dissolve the clot and restore the blood supply. However it causes emergency situation and if not resolved soon it may result in even loss of leg.
1. Injuries from fall or twisting are the most common cause of leg pain. It can damage one or more of bones, muscles and joints.
2. Leg pain can be caused by muscle cramp known as 'charley horse'. The cramp can get onset by medications due to which the body loses lot of fluids or minerals. The dehydration or reduced amount of sodium, calcium, potassium or magnesium can become cause of muscle cramp. Muscle cramp can also result from too much strain on muscle or by keeping it in one position for long time.
3. Disease called Atherosclerosis, in which plaques of fatty material deposited on the inner wall of arteries, blocks the blood flow in the arteries and cause leg pain. This type of leg pain is called 'claudication' and is felt more during activity like walking or exercising.
4. Smoking, excessive use of alcohol or diseases like diabetes can cause damage to the nerves. This can result in onset of leg pain. This type of leg pain has symptoms of sensation of pin-and-needles, numbness or tingling.
5. Leg pain can be caused by arthritis or gout which causes inflammation to the leg joints. The infection of the skin and soft tissues called cellulitis or infection to bone called osteomyelitis are other reasons of leg pain.
6. Blood clotting due to various reasons including prolonged bed rest can obstruct blood supply to one or more of the arteries to the leg and cause leg pain.
7. Chronic leg pain in children can be caused by disorder like Henoch-Schonlein purpura, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, or rheumatic fever.
Leg pain can be cured with Rumatone Gold capsule, which is prepared with natural pain reliever herbs like sonth, rasna, pipal, suranjan, chopchini, kalonji etc. These herbs are very helpful in relieving pain, suppressing swellings and correcting systems of body. Rumatone Gold capsules are prepared under supervision of experts to have a right mix of these herbs to make it most useful in treating leg pain. Massage with Rumatone Gold oil along with Rumatone Gold capsules can shows faster result in leg pain treatment.