The term 'lumbago' refers to the general low back pain. It is a very common musculoskeletal disorder. It is classified based on its duration. Lumbago which lasts for less than four weeks is known as acute lumbago. Lumbago continuing for four to twelve weeks is known as sub-acute. Lumbago or lower back pain is said to be chronic if it continues for more than twelve weeks.
1. Acute or chronic pain in the lower part of back is the major symptom of lumbago. The pain becomes more severe with movement. It may radiate to the back of thigh or groin area. Back may get stiff and the stiffness is felt more in the morning.
2. Spasm in the back may signal the onset of lumbago. Very often, persons suffering form lumbago complaint about stiffness in the neck also.
3. Lumbago may cause a change in posture. Person lean forward or backward to ease the pain and hence back may tilt to one side causing S shape in spine.
4. Tingling sensation or numbness in the back or near by area may be a symptom of lumbago.
Often it is very difficult to diagnose the exact cause of the pain in the lower back. However some of the causes are as below:
1. Habits and lifestyle play a major role in developing of lumbago. It is observed that persons who use foamy mattress to sit and sleep are more prone to low back pain. Due to poor posture, sudden jerk, weight lifting, overstraining etc nerves and muscle of the spine are either getting stretched too much or get undue suppressed. This finally leads to developing of lower back pain.
2. Medical conditions like arthritis etc., which affect joints and bones of the spine, are potential causes of lumbago.
3. Osteoporosis is a condition in which the bones of the spine get weakened. Weakened bones are more susceptible to compression fracture due to which vertebrae get collapsed. It causes misalignment of the spine and more pressure is created on discs and nerves. It may lead to lower back pain.
4. Sudden change in temperature of body may tighten the muscle and may become a cause of lower back pain.
5. Poor diet may also become a cause of lumbago. Fat stomach tends to pull the muscle of lower back inward and hence can cause lumbago.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and proper posture, having proper exercise and being careful right from the beginning of indication of lower back pain can save a person from developing lumbago.
Rumatone Gold capsules can be very beneficial in treating a person suffering from lumbago. Rumatone Gold capsules are prepared from superior quality of extract of herbs like sonth, pipal, chopchini, rigni, suranjan, rasna etc. These herbs are known for relieving pain, suppressing swelling, relieving muscle spasm and correcting system of body. It has not known side effect and hence is safe to use.
Massage with Rumatone Gold oil also helps in relieving from lower back pain. Rumatone Gold oil is prepared from extract of herbs which have quality of pain reliever. Massage with Rumatone Gold oil smoothen the muscle and reduces its stiffness. Rumatone Gold capsule and oil work as a complete natural lower back pain treatment if used consistently for 2-3 months.