Pain located in neck is known as neck pain or cervical pain. It is a very common medical condition. Any disorder, injury or disease in the tissues of neck can result in the development of neck pain. It can also be caused by various spinal problems. The joint of lower neck and upper back provide support to head. This area is more vulnerable and any adverse effect on this area causes neck pain.
1. Pain in the part of neck is very common symptom of neck pain. Pain can be dull aching, crampy, shocklike, burning or stabbing. However, dull aching is very commonly associated with this disorder. The pain becomes severe with movement of the neck and cause stiff neck and shoulder.
2. Numbness may be an indication of medical condition of neck pain. If the neck pain is caused by pinched or cut nerves emanating from the cervical vertebrae then the person may feel burning or loss of sensation.
3. Injuries to veins or arteries are indicated by coolness of arm and hand or white or blue tinge on the skin of arm and hand. Infection or inflammation is indicated by redness or rashes on arm or hand. Injuries to veins or arteries are potential cause of neck pain.
4. Weakness cause of muscle or nerve damage can be an indication of disorder of neck pain. Dizziness or lightheadedness, difficulty swallowing and pulsations are also symptoms of neck pain.
5. Swelling and deformity are other symptoms of neck pain.
The structure of neck includes vascular, nerve, airway, digestive and musculature. Neck pain can be caused from damage to any of these structures. Sometimes neck pain is caused by referred pain from other part of body. Major causes of neck pain are -
1. Injury from whiplash or due to other reasons to soft issues of structures within the neck like tendons, ligaments and muscle is the main reason for neck pain. Degenerative arthritis of the cervical spine and degenerative disc disease of the neck are also common causes of neck pain.
2. Strain in tendons which connect bones to the muscle may become a cause of neck pain. This is also called tendinitis.
3. Injury to bursa may become a cause of neck pain. Bursa provides cover to the joints and muscle. After injury, it can become swollen and painful.
4. Falling on outstretched arm can fracture collarbone and may create neck pain.
5. Acute coronary syndrome or Heart disease can cause 'referred' pain to neck.
Rumatone Gold capsules are very beneficial in getting relief from neck pain. The ingredients of Rumatone Gold capsules include herbs like Pipal (Ficus Religiosa), Sonth (Zingiber Officinale), Kalonji (Nigella Sativa), Chopchini (Smilax China), Suranjan (Colchicum Inteum Baker), Rasna (Vanda Roxburghii), etc which have been used since ancient times for treating pain and inflammation. Because of its natural ingredients it has no side effect.
Massage with Rumatone Gold oil is very effective in treating the neck pain. It is prepared by professionals of ayurvedic science. Massage with Rumatone Gold oil helps in reducing the stiffness of muscle and making it more flexible for movement. Massage with Rumatone Gold oil along with Rumatone Gold capsules can shows faster result in neck pain treatment.