Acne scars and acne pores are the indications of acne even after it is cured. Rigorous acne may cause cysts or nodules under the skin, which may result in scarring. These cysts are likely to leave enduring scars than other types of acnes. Women get concerned as these scars are frequently noticeable on the face. There are lots of medications available for curing acne. But every individual is not interested in making use of synthetic products and ingredients regularly. They are possessive that their skin might be affected. So they prefer to use herbal or home remedies for the removal of acne scar.
Home remedies have frequently been accepted from generation to generation, and include a wide variety of natural products. They perk up the quality of the skin and also tone up the skin. It can also aid in diminishing the intensity of acne scars. It is not good to be much eager because it takes time to be effective. Generally it takes three to six months to show its effect. At times it happens that a remedy would work on an individual totally but may not be effective to other individual. But do not lose hope-there are many other remedies which may benefit you.
One admired home remedy for acne and a scar is to put a combination of cucumber and tomato's extract to your face. The cellular level of the skin can be promoted, if tomatoes are applied. Tomatoes have extraordinary qualities of antioxidant which aids in removing scars and acne rapidly. It also helps to fortify the immune system and perk up the skin tone. Cucumber and tomatoes together helps in tightening the pores of the skin.
Read more about Acne Herbal Treatment
There are several home remedies recommended in order to get rid of the acne scars.
1. One of the best remedies to scars is to apply a paste of sandalwood powder with black gram. Apply it on the affected area and rinse off with cold water. If dry skin is observed then you may keep it only for few hours. Some milk also may be added to the paste.
2. A paste can be made by mixing rose water and sandalwood powder and applying them on the scars. This helps to remove acne scars naturally.
3. To tighten the pores, rub ice cubes for at least ten to fifteen minutes.
4. Cucumber juice can be applied on the face and rinse off after fifteen minutes. It will also aid in tightening pores.
5. Cut tomato in two halves and massage it on the skin, keep it for fifteen minutes, rinse off with water, this would diminish open pores and reduce blackheads. This treatment is good especially for oily skin. Dermatologist may suggest different treatments available for acne scars.
6. Apply the dried orange peel crushed with water on the affected area and remove after ten minutes.
7. Gently knead the pimple with a fresh clove of garlic.
8. Apply a paste of fenugreek (methi) leaves overnight on the affected area and rinse it off the next morning, aids in curing this problem.