You are planning for a party and you bought expensive backless party wear of designer edition. You have great looking dress for the occasion, but on the very moment you discover pimples and pustules on your back. Well all your plans and your dress went into vein.
Skin infection is hard to anticipate and it is something which can bring you embarrassment and irritation at the same time. Acne spreads due to presence of excess oil beneath skin surface. Bacteria combines with oil block the pores and you end up with ugly pimples and black heads.
Back acne is caused by excess sweatiness and tight clothing.
Back acne which is also referred as "backne" or "bacne" is combination of blackheads, pimples and pustules that accumulate on your back. Common areas for backne include back, upper arm, shoulder blades and even buttocks.
Back acne is tougher to handle and there are more complex problems in back acne as compared with facial acne like.
Bacne is not visible by natural eye as it is hidden whereas facial acne can easily be seen in mirror by naked eye.
Backne is mostly detected and treated whenever it gets worst on the other hand facial acne preventive measures and treatment are practiced on daily basis as we wash, massage, moisturize on frequent basis.
Sebaceous glands which produce sebum (oil and moisture) are more found at back contrary to face due to skin dynamics of face.
Skin is thick on back which means treatment will be more time consuming whereas face skin is lighter and soft which easily get cleaned and refreshed. Hence treatment is easy.
Read more about Acne Herbal Treatment
Back acne can be treated by using cream that reduces sebum level of skin and make skin dry.
1. Massage and moisturizing is best as it cleans your skin and helps in prevention for further spread of infection.
2. Make sure you are not wearing any tight stuff during treatment as it will adversely affect the pimple and make it even painful in some cases.
3. Use mild anti-bacterial soap but don't wash it vigorously as it can result into rash on the back and make it reddish which is even bad for your treatment.
4. Use Exfoliate to wash your back on regular basis. Try to take bath daily as it will keep your skin clean and will remove bacteria from your skin.
5. Use scrubber while bath as it cleans the oil from your skin surface.
6. Apricot juice is considered as good home remedy for back acne treatment. Use apricot juice on your back acne for 10-15 minutes and do it regularly and it will make your skin dry and less oily.
7. Eat as much fruits and veggies as you can. Avoid eating too much saturated fats and sugar. Avoid eating too much of fast food burgers and sweets.
8. Use cream on your back which contains anti-bacterial element and benzoyl as it will dry your skin, further it also acts against germs and make your skin less oily.
9. Keep a high hygiene level; keep your dress, fabrics, under garments, towels, bed sheets, and pillow covers very clean and tidy.
Taking care of all these things will help you in natural treatment of back acne successfully.