How can herbs help to cure your skin issue? Now there is no need for going through long and painful procedures for treatment of your skin complications. Usually all natural remedies are available in your own home and you can treat your body acne yourself.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil, which is also commonly known melaleuca oil, is an essential oil which possess huge efficacy for treatment of body acne and other skin problems. Daily application of Tea Tree Oil removes heals body acne within weeks.
Olive leaf extracts
Olive Leaf extracts have excellent healing power. This extract is also regarded as very effective remedy for multiple other diseases related to heart as well. You can also use it for curing skin complication like acne.
Licorice root extracts
Licorice root extract tends to have great efficacy for treatment of skin and other diseases which has been tested and proven over many decades. It possesses the power to relieve the stomach problem and its characteristic of being anti inflammatory clear up skin issues including acne.
Green tea extracts
Green tea extract has become hugely popular over the last several years for acne treatment. Its natural acne remedies are generally much less expensive then traditional ones and are likely to produce the same skin clearing results without creating any further irritation to your skin.
Aloe Vera extracts
The smooth gentle Aloe Vera extract are being use for the treatment purpose since many centuries. It has the anti inflammatory characteristics as well as tendency to reduce the scars as well.
1. What you have to do is just go to kitchen and make masks scrubs from daily household items and you will see the guaranteed difference in few minutes.
2. Apply the tomato paste on your face, it cures the pimples and give you clear skin.
3. Make a scrub of chick pea flour, by mixing some flour with water and scrub the mixture on the face.
4. Turmeric happens to be an excellent antiseptic. Apply make a mixture of yogurt and add a bit of turmeric.
5. Use banana peels by massaging them on your body skin. It will help remove the marks and clarify your skin.
Some other herbs for your beautiful skin can be
The usage of herbs like Echinacea, calendula, and goldenseal is also recommended. Stress can also be the cause of skin issues. It's very vital to have your body and mind relaxed. Chinese herbs such as Cnidium seed and honeysuckle flower are also used for treatment of acne.
Read more about Acne Herbal Treatment
1. Wash the affected face areas frequently. If acne is on the face then wash your face at least twice a day.
2. Always make sure to remove all types of make up before going to bed. It closes the pores that result in acne.
3. Don't squeeze the pimple, as they result in scars. In case of scars straw berry leaves are effective.
4. Application of toothpaste on the acne affected region is also helpful to decrease the intensity. Don't apply gel type toothpaste.
5. Mix milk with gram floor and apply on the affected region.
6. Take bath frequently as it removes the germs on your skin.
7. Your bad eating habit might be the cause of acne too. Adopt a healthy eating habits
8. Avoid taking caffeine.
9. Drinking plenty of water is very beneficial for beautiful skin.
10. Avoid taking much oily food, fried food.
11. Decrease the amount of junk food intake.
12. Use oil free lotions with water base. Avoid lotions with oily base.
13. Use medicated soaps and face wash especially made for acne.