Skin disease is not dangerous for your health that's for sure but can you really live with acne scars and pimples all over your body? Your answer would be obvious i.e. NO and NEVER. You are so concerned because it is a disease, which can destroy your self-esteem, confidence, and beauty.
It's very irritating to walk, wear clothes and swim having scars and pimples on your body. This itchy condition even makes you physically and mentally depressed at its every stage, starting from small pimple ending up to many scars on your face, back, shoulders etc.
The main reason of pimples is excess oil produced with collaboration of bacteria which effect follicles by blocking followed by pimple formation. Pimple is a premature stage of acne and when pimple gets worst it can result into many forms like pustules, papules or nodules.
There are many ways in which pimples can be treated that include medications and homemade remedies. This article will discuss some of most effective natural treatments which can heal pimples without any pain.
Read more about Acne Herbal Treatment
1. Honey is considered every effective against bacteria. You can apply honey on the infected area. Always apply this before going to bed and keep your face covered after this application.
2. Toothpaste is a very common method opted by most us for treatment of acne. Toothpaste have tendency to make inner skin dry which can reduce amount of oil within infected area. Toothpaste also happens to be extremely effective against bacteria.
3. Orange peel also turns your skin fresh and fights bacteria. Rubbing of orange peel on infected area happens to be very well known cheap and effective remedy.
4. Usage of garlic paste frequently everyday over the acne infected area also delivers very successful results.
5. Aloe Vera reduces skin inflammation and it is also very effectual antibacterial agent. Using Aloe Vera treatment multiple times every day gives to you the desired results of acne removal.
6. Cinnamon and lemon mixture is an effective homemade remedy for treatment of acne. Pulses and sandal wood is also considered helpful in healing acne infection.
7. Cucumber happens to have characteristics for keeping the skin fresh and at the same time reduces moisture and oil so that acne can be controlled.
8. People having severe acne problem can also go for salt bath which is effective in making skin dry and killing bacteria.
9. Changing eating habits also reduces pimple infection like using fresh vegetables, juiced and fruits.
10. Coriander and mint also fight with bacteria. You can use mixture of both by applying on infected area.
11. Ice is mostly used if skin turns red. Ice restricts redness of skin and it also fights bacteria effectively and reduces acne impact.
12. The reddish acne itching area can also be diminished by applying tea tree oil on face. Cleansing with tea tree oil is very useful homemade remedy.
13. Mask made of oatmeal is very effective treatment for acne. As it makes your skin refreshing and reduce skin oil level.
14. Water is the ultimate solution for most of diseases related to skin. Extensive use of water remove impurities and make skin fresh due to which acne can be controlled effectively.
15. Using papaya, mix fruit juice, tomato, pomegranate, cucumber, rose water etc directly to your face also help in natural treatment of acne.
These are most effective and easy means through which you can heal these ugly acne marks.