Body acne is type of acne (pimple) which has quite similar pattern as facial acne. Facial acne is bit quick to get noticed whereas, body acne get noticed after it get worst.
Acne is generally formed because of sebaceous gland in the skin and excess of dead skin. Bacteria in the skin clog up the surface causing skin follicles to get trapped and form pimples, black heads or pustules.
Wherever oil is formed in a body it gets fair chance of getting attacked by acne. Body pimple is proven more toxic than facial acne. Because of skin difference of face with other body part like arm, back, shoulders, chest and legs.
If you are getting facial pimple at some point then at second level you may also experience body acne. Almost one third of all facial pimple patients also get body acne. Many of symptoms and causes of body pimples are same as face pimples but treatment of body pimple is tougher and time taking.
Body pimple on shoulder, back or chest stays for some time and heals slowly because skin is thick at these areas and oil is dried after considerable time. Body acne gets severe with tight clothing. Tight fittings, sweaty skin and any bacteria at these areas can make the acne worst.
Many cures and treatments are there for pimples but since body acne is more severe hence it need more care and time to heal. Medicines and skin specialist fees happen to be more stressful for patients therefore majority prefer home based solutions. According to research less than 5% people effecting from pimples actually get treatments from products and medicines. Herbal supplements like Golden Glow capsules are better option that chemical based products.
Read more about Acne Herbal Treatment
Following are some useful tips to get rid of body acne effectively.
1. Wash your body once a day and if you workout or play games then make sure your infected part is not sweaty.
2. Use anti-bacterial soap for bath as it removes bacteria from body and will keep the pimples controlled and will also prevent it to grow further.
3. Perfumes, artificial colors and chemicals cause irritation to pimples hence avoid any soap, cleanser or moisturizer made from these content or ingredients.
4. Exfoliating is best for treatment of body acne. One can use soap or scrub for exfoliating the body. Exfoliating helps reduction of dead skin which is prime cause of clogging of skin.
5. In order to boost immune response and to help skin grow fresher always use fruits and vegetables.
6. Too much of fast food and fats rich products such as chocolates and beverages should be completely avoided during treatment.
7. Apply benzoyl peroxide to body several times during treatment. It cleans the skin and keeps bacteria away from your skin.
8. Along with treatment, extreme level of hygiene should be maintained with clothes, bed sheets and pillow covers. As many of bacteria can nourish in these household items if they are not changed frequently.
9. Use clothes which reduce and seldom touch with your skin. Loose fittings are recommended during body pimple treatment.
Treating body acne will make you satisfied as well as it will boost your inner self esteem.