Zits are a common and chronic skin inflammatory condition in few youngsters. Generally zits are found on the skin of face, chest, shoulders and neck. It causes a lot of irritation at an age when people tend to be very sensitive about their own look. Almost seven out of ten people between the ages thirteen to twenty-four have these zits. Some other names used for zits are pimples, acne, whiteheads and blackheads. Zits are one of the most sought treatments for the young generation. They are inflammation of the skin that generally breaks out of the face, chest and neck. Some of the most common reasons of zits taking place are the dietary intake, oily skin and hormonal disturbances.
Some of the very common symptoms are as under
1. Black or red bumps
2. Blisters across the cheeks
3. Pus filled inflammation
4. Mild irritation on the face
5. Inflammation on the face
Faults ways of eating contributes to zits. The dietary intake is recommended as follows.
1. Lots of fruits and vegetables should be taken and oily, fried, fatty foods should be avoided.
2. Lots of water helps to eliminate toxins. So at least eight to ten glasses of water should be taken daily.
3. Items which dehydrate the skin such as tea, coffee and alcohol should be avoided.
Here are some remedies that will definitely help to prevent and treat zits.
1. A paste made of almonds is a very effective remedy for acne having skin cleansing and enriching characteristics.
2. A paste made of lentils and curd mixed with some drops of margosa juice is also a very effective remedy to treat zits or pimples.
3. The skin should be regularly washed with green gram flour which cleans the skin and also helps to bleach the face.
4. A mixture of honey, sandalwood, olive oil helps a lot in soothing the dry skin.
Some important suggestions that will definitely keep the skin healthy are as follows
1. Regular and simple exercises like walking, jogging and swimming.
2. Healthy mind can be maintained by doing a favoured activity, helps in releasing stress.
3. Yoga, meditation helps in attaining a healthy mind and a healthy body.
4. Squeezing the zits or pimples should be avoided.
5. Washing and cleansing of skin should be done at regular intervals which help in maintaining good skin hygiene.
6. Skin cosmetics and creams should be used which do not harm the skin adversely.
Herbal treatment can also be used for zits. Natural products such as Echinacea, Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil are most commonly used. These products mainly fight germs and bacteria, thereby helping those suffering from acne, zits, pimples, blackheads.
Various other natural products are available in the market such as facial clay masks, facial peels, and gentle abrasives. Research work is required to find out the one which is suitable for your skin. If you can do this plenty of natural products and herbal remedies can be found for the treatment of zits. In case these remedies don’t work for you, it’s better to consult a practitioner.
Read more about Acne Herbal Treatment