The body of a human being is usually host to a various kinds of bacteria and fungi which takes an active part in normal functions of the body. A Candida takes place when any of these organisms, the yeast Candida albicans develops uncontrollably. The consequence of over developing is termed as Candidiasis. Candida albicans merely creates a crisis, when the fine bacteria that usually remains in control, like lactobacillus, acidophilus, becomes destabilized. Candida infection may take place in the shape of jock itch and athlete's foot. One has an option to get relief from Candida if home remedies are followed.
The excess development of Candida throughout the body is called systemic Candida. In most critical situations, it can pass throughout the body, which may cause a kind of blood poisoning known as Candida septicemia. Men and women are affected by Candida equally. It rarely spreads via sex. These are usually found in babies, where an infected mother passes on to her new born baby or people accompanied with compromised immune system. As soon as it propagates, the fungus leaves out the toxins that deteriorate the function of immune system in future. Candida may take place at many portions of the body at once. It may cause several kinds of mayhem and symptoms.
Candida albicans can occur in the mouth which may produce thrush or white plaques. In women, it usually takes place at the vagina, which causes itching, burning and a discharge a sticky white and yellow fluid. Overgrowth of candida may deteriorate nails, infections in the skin, red spots, itching and inflammation. A disorder in digestive system causes abdominal pain, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation and colitis. Candida may also develop in the sinuses or the urethra. Many other symptoms of candida involves loss of memory, fatigue, muscles and joint ache, mood swings, troublesome cough, congestion, lack of sensation, irritation in fingers and toes. In order to get rid of these, one may use home remedies which may prove beneficial.
Below are some of the useful home remedies for treating Candida infection
1. Consume Lactobacillus and bifidus probiotic supplements on regular basis. These bacteria develop to create a protective lining over the digestive tract, which maintains yeast colonies from being formed. Use after confirming the expiration dates on the outer cover. For treating women's Candida lay the probiotic pills in the vagina, before sleep every alternate day for continuous couple of weeks.
2. Consume a certain amount of caprylic acid regularly accompanied with meals. This fatty acid, which takes place naturally, is a beneficial treatment of anti fungus. Though, caprylic acid is voluntarily engrossed by the intestines, it is essential to take an enteric coated shape so the supplement is thrown out progressively from the entire digestive tract.
3. Try to evade refined sugar, maple syrup, honey and extract of fruits. Ignore chewing gums that are flavored with xylitol.
4. Make use of various different anti fungal agents that help to treat yeast infection. Nystatin can be used, as it is safe for treating Candida and is not captivated from the tract of gastrointestine.
5. Miconazole is present in certain creams, which is used to treat vaginal Candida. Bruising or bleeding may occur if miconazole and warfarin are used simultaneously.