Dark spots are those spots, which makes the face look ugly. So a person who is suffering from dark spots is ready to take any step or even spending thousands of money to cure these spots. But the result is not always positive, when any cream is used. Hyper pigmentation can cause dark spots on face. When the melanin increases in certain parts of the body, the appearance of that portion looks darker and hence results in a dark spot. These generally occur on the face and neck as these portions are exposed to sun.
To eliminate the dark spots on the face, one has a wide variety of choices available in the market. They are costly and also give a guarantee that it would help in curing these spots but not affordable by all. The most simple and easy way to remove these dark spots on face is to follow the home remedies that are suggested. Following are the few home remedies that are to be followed in order to heal the dark spots with no side effects.
1. To heal the dark spots, one can either use butter milk or sour milk. Both these milk contain lactic acid, which prevents from irritation of the skin. Apply any of this milk on the affected area to get an improved skin texture by lightening it up.
2. When it comes to eliminating the dark spots, lemons, limes and oranges are very effective. These fruits are a good source of vitamin C and have the properties of bleach. You can also try applying the juice of lemon on the affected area. It will help to clean your skin and at the same time eliminate the spots leaving no harmful effects.
3. Face mask can also be prepared by oneself at home. Add vegetables with orange, lime and lemon juice. Apply this mixture on the affected area. It would work wonderfully to eliminate dark spots. So it is not necessary to buy the cream and apply. You can also apply things that are available at your home. It helps in improving your skin, resulting in no negative effects.
4. Consuming lot of raw vegetables and fresh fruits is the best and natural way of eliminating the dark spots. It also helps in detoxifying and hydrating the skin.
5. Fruits like papaya and pineapple are particularly advantageous in this concern. As these fruits are a good source of vitamin E, it helps to make the skin look better and glow naturally.
6. Drink plenty of water everyday to maintain your skin well moisturized naturally.
7. You can also apply the extracts of citrus fruits on the affected area as it helps in lightening your complexion. Particularly, fresh lemon is very beneficial, if applied regularly on the dark spots. Citrus fruits are known for its bleaching agent.
8. You can also add cream or sour milk to some honey and apply the paste prepared on the dark spots regularly, as honey is considered to be a natural moisturizing agent.