Uneven facial hair is a usual dilemma experienced by most men and women. Facial hairs in teenage are appropriate but at times it increases due to youthfulness or menopause. It may also be hereditary. It is also caused by the changes in the hormone level. To maintain your hormone level, you must have a balanced diet. Performing workouts regularly may be of great help. Exercises include jogging, walking, swimming etc. This helps in minimizing pressure and keeps you fit and active. Excess facial hair can result in forming of androgen more than normal.
Natural treatment is better than any other treatment and safest too as they take time to present its effect. There are number of home remedies that can treat the facial hair leaving no side effects. Here under are few home remedies for facial hair that can be tried out:
1. Prepare a paste of lemon, sugar and water. Apply this paste in the direction of the hair growth with the help of a face brush. Maintain it for ten minutes and wash it off. This home remedy for facial hair can be used two times in a week.
2. Add one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in four teaspoon of honey, make a paste and apply it in the direction of the hair growth. Keep it for ten minutes and wash it off. This remedy can also be applied two times a week.
3. Another home remedy for facial hair is turmeric powder and milk. Add some turmeric powder in milk. Apply this on your face and keep it for some time and then move your fingers in circular motion and start scrubbing it. Lastly wash it off with cold water.
4. Add an egg to a teaspoon of sugar and half teaspoon of corn flour. Blend the mixture properly till a sticky paste is prepared. Apply the paste on the face and keep it till it gets dry and then peel it off softly. This remedy should be applied at least three to four times a week to show its desired effect.
5. Mix turmeric powder, gram flour (besan), and little water to prepare a paste. Apply this paste on your face and keep it till it gets dry and then rub it off.
6. You can also prepare a paste by adding turmeric powder to a mixture of gram flour and curd. Apply this paste on your face. Keep till it gets dry and then rub it off.
7. Add almond powder and turmeric powder in milk to prepare a paste. Apply this paste on the face for entire night and wash it off the next morning. It is found to be very beneficial home remedy in treating facial hair.
8. Yoghurt can also be added to the paste of turmeric powder, gram flour. Mix all this to form a paste. Apply this prepared paste on the face and keep till it gets dry and after some time wash it off with cold water.
Still if you find that these natural home remedies are not working and desired effects are not achieved you should consult a specialist.