A joint means two bones are connected to each other. Arthralgia is also another name of joint pain. As it comes from the Greek word artho, which means joint and algos means pain. Joint pain is such a disorder that affects the health of the bone joints in the body. There are certain causes of joint pain that includes straining of the joint, inflammation of the joint, disorder in the nervous system, infection such as viral, inflammation of the tendons supporting the joint, injury to the joint, bursitis, arthritis and etc.
To treat this problem, there are several home remedies available. Given below are few natural home remedies that are fruitful if followed regularly.
1. Add ghee, molasses to two tablespoon of chilly cherry and consume this mixture when your stomach is unfilled. Continue consuming this mixture for two weeks to notice an improvement.
2. In a glass of warm water, mix half tablespoon of turmeric powder and drink this at least thrice a day. Continue this remedy for at least 15 days.
3. You can also use cold and hot packs to the area paining at any time during the day.
4. Prepare a tea made from seeds of papaya. It would help to relief pain.
5. Garlic is a valuable home remedy for joint pain relief. You can consume roasted garlic with butter.
6. Add one tablespoon of camphor oil and sunflower oil in the same proportion and massage the affected area with this mixture.
7. Taking a warm bath is an outstanding home remedy for the treatment of joint pain.
8. Consume chapattis made from roasted gram flour accompanied with clarified butter. It helps in providing relief against joint pains.
9. Bananas are considered to be the best fruit in healing the joints as it helps in greasing the joints. It also makes the joints stronger.
10. Adding two teaspoons of turmeric powder in a glass of hot milk and drinking this milk helps to cure any type of pain including the joint pain.
11. Carrot juice is also considered to be an outstanding home remedy for curing joint pain as it helps in making the ligaments stronger.
12. Add lemon juice in a fresh carrot juice in equal proportion and take one large teaspoon everyday to get relief from this problem. This is one of the good home remedy for joint pain.
13. Alternatively, hot and cold pressure on the affected area also provides great relief to the pain in joints.
14. Work out helps to increase the flexibility of your joints and also makes your bones stronger. Work outs in water can help to reduce pain and perks up the flexibility.
15. A soft massage with warm olive oil can be useful for treating joint pains.
16. Apple cider vinegar also helps to cure this problem.
17. Prepare a mixture by adding two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with honey in the same proportion in a glass of hot water, mix it and drink it. This remedy is fruitful if continued for some days.
18. Prepare an alfalfa tea and drink it twice daily. It is another useful home remedy for joint pain.