The immune system is considered as the very essential system of the body. Although it helps a lot in preventing various type of disease. A fragile immune system amplifies the possibility of becoming prone to disease. The symptoms of low immunity system include the following -
1. Repeated colds and flu.
2. Repeated cold sores and genital herpes.
3. Chronic infections.
The immune system of the body crashes with the disease that causes microorganisms and it cajoles the curing methods. The immune system of the body is the main and chief system that crashes with all kind of disease of the body from mild to severe conditions. A delicate immune system makes a person susceptible to all types of diseases, which affects human beings.
Some usual signs and symptoms of weak immune system includes inflammation, frequent infections, chronic diarrhea, fatigue, lassitude, allergic reaction, steady wound curing, and other infections linked with excess growth of benevolent organisms that exist in the body from before, for example a vaginal yeast infection, oral thrush and other fungal infections. It is considered that a normal adult suffers from cold twice in a year. People who suffer from cold more than twice a year is likely to suffer from some kind of deficiency of the immune system. Dark circles are the direct symptom of the weak immune system. The immune system is not the organ to deal with but a contact among many organs, structures and substances with the job of categorizing things that fits to the body.
To enhance and safeguard the immune system, one must follow the home remedies that are given below or can increase the supplements of vitamin to notice a quick result.
1. Astragalus helps to improve the immune system of the body and at the same time produces anticancer cells in the body. It is also considered as an influential antioxidant and safeguards the liver from toxins. This cures the dark circles that are caused by the liver problem and weak immune system. Do not use this remedy if you are suffering from fever.
2. Bayberry has an antibiotic affect especially for cough, colds, flu and sore throat. Garlic is considered to be valuable against various types of virus, bacteria, fungi and parasites. As it holds an anti-inflammatory and astringent feature.
3. Echinacea improves the lymphatic function and also enhances the immune system of the body.
4. Goldenseal makes the immune system stronger; it also purifies and detoxifies the body. Although it bears an anti bacteria features.
5. Using berries from an herb called shizandra may produce an effective result.
6. In order to enhance the immune system, one must try the following- in two cups of water add one teaspoon of Echinacea root, half teaspoon of chamomile leaves, half teaspoon of peppermint leaves and half teaspoon of shizandra berries.
7. Consume chlorella, pearl barley and garlic in your diet. Because germanium is present in these foods, which is effective to enhance the immune system of the body. In order to make your immune system work properly, one must include giant kelp, which has the feature of iodine, calcium, iron carotene, protein, vitamin C etc.