The interior of the nose consists of a mucosal membrane that is surrounded with many blood vessels. Nasal congestion takes place when these blood vessels in the nose get expanded and result in swelling of the mucosal membrane. Expansion of these blood vessels can cause irritation, which further results in food allergic reaction. This may also cause ear infection in future. There are various reasons of congestion in nose, from negligible condition to severe condition (threatening of life). The new born infants are compelled to breathe from nose and for this reason; this may interrupt the nurture of a newborn’s life for initial few months, as it may result in life threatening respiratory disorders. In case of younger children or juvenile, nasal congestion is merely an aggravation but may result in different other problems.
Nasal congestion also interrupts the proper working of ears, which causes lack of hearing and development of speeches. Fundamental congestions may interrupt while sleeping; it can also result in snoring, and can also reach the point, where there is no breathing while asleep. In the majority of situations, it causes from the existence of some fungus in the air.
Food allergy reaction is the first and foremost symptom of nasal congestion. If one evades involving pasteurized milk, butter, cheese, cream cheese, ice cream and other products associated with pasteurized dairy can easily cure the problem of nasal congestion, who is suffering from this for many years.
Some effortless tips for nasal congestion are as follows:
1. The person, who is suffering from nasal congestion must bath in warm water, so that the body becomes warm and feel relaxed and relieved from the congestion.
2. Try to evade foods having high amount of calorie, additional sugar and salt etc.
3. Recommendation for the patients of nasal congestion is to consume a hot tea or coffee. It would prove helpful in releasing the mucus.
Home remedies for the nasal congestion are given below -
1. Black Pepper - It is an effortless home remedy for the treatment of nasal congestion. Consuming the seeds of black pepper, that are baked during morning hours or taking in the fumes of seeds of black pepper by setting them on fire may also provide quick relax.
2. Garlic - The soup made up of garlic and tomatoes helps to treat nasal congestion. Boil 3-4 tomatoes, mix a teaspoon of garlic paste also add a pinch of black pepper powder with butter and add salt to taste. This soup must be consumed thrice a day. It is a common home remedy for nasal congestion.
3. Apple Extract Vinegar – It helps in getting relief from nasal congestion. Take a pan, add three tablespoons of this vinegar and heat till the whole vinegar is exhausted and inhale the fumes produced.
4. Salt Solution - Take a glass of boiled water mix a pinch of salt and pour it in a cleaned bottle. Let it get warm and then put 3 drops of this solution to each nostril with the help of a dropper, while looking up. This helps in releasing the mucus and other material that causes nasal congestion. As the nose and the throat sucks up the solution, exhale and clean up your nose.