Getting rid of zits is most wanted for the younger generation. It is characterized by a constant inflammation. Zits commonly appear on the face, neck, chest and shoulders of the body. But it may appear in any part of the body. Sixty percent of the people aging from thirteen to twenty five usually suffer from these zits. It creates a lot of discomfort at a particular age, in the condition when a person is likely to be possessive about their outlook. The common symptoms of zits are as follows -
1. Mild irritation on the face.
2. Inflammation on the face.
3. Inflammation filled with pus.
4. Swelling on the cheeks.
5. Red and black spots.
6. It may also include blackheads and whiteheads.
Zits occur due to bad eating habits, intake of excess oily food and hormonal changes.
You can also take precautionary measure to stay away from zits. One must include regular workouts like jogging, walking and swimming. By keeping the mind relaxed, in the way of doing ones favorite activity. Yoga helps out in maintaining a sound mind and a healthy body. Pinching the zits or pimples must be evaded. Intake of plenty of water will help in preventing zits.
Several home remedies that can be used to heal the zits are given below -
1. Use orange peel: It is considered to be an effective home remedy for zits. Hammer the peel of orange on the piece of stone using water and apply on the affected areas.
2. Use fresh lemon: Apply fresh lemon juice on daily basis on the affected area that would surely help in treating zits.
3. Use garlic: Garlic is considered as a good home remedy to treat zits. Massage the raw garlic many times during the day. Using the garlic externally, aids to eliminate the spots and pimples. Zits can also be healed by consuming the seeds of raw garlic once in a day till the period of one month. This helps in clearing the blood stream and ensures to keep the zits away.
4. Use coriander and mint juice: In a teaspoon of coriander juices add a pinch of turmeric powder and apply this paste on the affected area at the night time and wash it off. Mint juice can also be used in place of coriander juice in the same way.
5. Use cucumber: Apply grated cucumber over face, eyes, and neck for around half an hour. It would be helpful. It is considered as the best tonic for the skin. Using this daily will prevent you to suffer from zits.
6. Consume ample amount of fruits and vegetables to treat zits. At the same time one should ignore oily, fatty foods. Also ignore high sugary foods.
7. Almonds are found to be a very effective home remedy to fight against zits. It helps in cleaning the skin.
8. The skin should be washed daily with the help of green gram flour that makes the skin hygienic.