Any person can suffer from whiteheads at any time, irrespective of age and gender. These are commonly called comedones. These are the follicles that are crammed with the similar substance as the blackheads. The appearance of whiteheads is white colored bumps and small white spots. These are the beginning stage of acne and pimples. It can also cause due to sebum and oils etc.
Whiteheads usually occurs on the side of the nose, cheekbones and the area where the skin is fine. They are propped up with excessive cellular exfoliation that chokes the follicles. It is good to know that there are certain treatments available to cure these whiteheads by using few natural home remedies. Controlling whiteheads is a sure shot method to prevent acne resulting in acne free skin.
Few natural home remedies are given below that will help you to cure the whiteheads rapidly.
1. Prepare the paste by adding roasted and powdered pomegranate skin along with fresh lime juice to your whiteheads to eliminate and control them.
2. Drink plenty of water each day and also add fresh fruits and its extract in your daily eating schedule. This will help to make your skin clear and healthy.
3. Add some rose water to the powdered sandalwood and apply on your whiteheads, keep it for sometime and wash it off with warm water.
4. One of the useful natural remedies for whiteheads is potatoes. You can put grated potatoes as poultice to heal your whiteheads.
5. Apply daily, the paste of fenugreek leaves in water and apply on the whiteheads every night. Wash it off the next morning to see the results.
6. Whiteheads can also be eliminated with a blackhead extractor by putting pressure on the skin softly and then wiping out your face with a lotion containing astringent. It helps to close the pores.
7. Add cornstarch in vinegar, and plaster the portion for around half an hour and then wash it off with the help of washcloth and warm water. It is an effective home remedies for removing whiteheads.
8. Massage your face with the help of a lemon skin and rinse it off. It aids in opening the pores.
9. Chamomile tea and calendula can be applied to the affected areas after it gets cooled.
10. In seven to nine ounces of water add ten to twelve drops of bee propolis extract and apply it on the whiteheads. After some time you will note an improvement. This natural remedy is considered to be most effective.
11. One must consume a balanced diet and consume lot of fresh fruits to prevent from these whiteheads, acne and pimples.
12. Jojoba oil is found to be a good moisturizer for skin and it can be used for scrubbing purpose. It can be used as a natural remedy to eliminate whiteheads.
13. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice in one teaspoon of finely ground cinnamon powder and apply this paste on the affected areas to get the result.
14. Take two cloves of garlic and crush it, apply it on the face and you will feel the improvement. It must be applied twice a day to get quick results.
These natural remedies help to prevent whiteheads and stops the formation of acne or a pimple.