The painful conditions of joints and connective tissues are known as rheumatic disorder or rheumatism. The term 'rheumatism' is not well recognized in medical or technical literature. This term is mostly used in informal speech and historical context only. It covers many different medical problems concerning joints, bones, muscle and tendons. In some places it is also used to describe fibromyalgia syndrome.
The four identified categories of Rheumatism are localized rheumatism, regional rheumatism, generalized rheumatism and psychogenic rheumatism. The condition of strain in tendons and bursitis is known as localized rheumatism. Chest wall pain, myofascial pain syndrome and temporomandibular joint pain are conditions of regional rheumatism. The condition of fibromyalgia is called generalized rheumatism. Psychogenic rheumatism is condition in which the cause of pain is psychological. In this condition the patient report about continuous pains of muscles and joints however the same do not match with any physiological problems.
The recognized rheumatic disorders include back pain, neck pain, ankylosing spondylitis, shoulder pain, osteoarthritis, bursitis & tendinitis, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic fever, myositis etc.
1. Fever, acute pain, & extreme soreness indicate the onset of the severe rheumatism.
2. Pain and stiffness in the muscle signal acute muscular rheumatism.
3. A person suffering from articular rheumatism feels acute pain and stiffness along with swelling in the joints of the body. The pain and stiffness may be felt in single joints or in multiple joints in the body.
1. The main cause of rheumatism is the eating habit and lifestyle of the person. Diet with high amount of sugar, refined cereals, meat, white bread etc produces large amount of toxic wastes in the blood. The presence of these toxic wastes gets concentrated around joints and bony structures and becomes the prime cause of rheumatism. A person with low vitality is more susceptible to the rheumatic disorder.
2. Infection from the teeth, tonsils and gall bladder may also become a potential cause of rheumatism.
3. Rheumatism can also be caused by injuries due to accidents or strenuous activities. Sports which require lot of throwing or heavy lifting can cause injuries to rotator cluff, which support the shoulder and hence it may result in shoulder pain.
4. Some chronic diseases may create inflammation and stiffness in related muscle and hence may become a cause of rheumatism.
Rumatone Gold capsules are very effective in treating rheumatic disorder. Rumatone Gold capsules contains natural herbs including Pipal (Ficus Religiosa), Sonth (Zingiber Officinale), Rasna (Vanda Roxburghii), Kalonji (Nigella Sativa), Suranjan (Colchicum Inteum Baker), Chopchini (Smilax China), etc. Rasna herb is known for suppressing aggravated vata, which is primarily responsible for causing pain. Sonth is useful in treating indigestion and destroying toxins in the body. Likewise other herbs are also used for centuries in treatment of pain and inflammation. These excellent ingredients of Rumatone Gold capsules make it a superb natural and safe remedy for rheumatism.
Rumatone Gold oil is made up of herbs which are known for their quality as a pain reliever. These herbs also have capacity to penetrate deep into the dermal layers and reach cells beneath skin. Hence massage with Rumatone Gold oil gives fast relief to the person suffering from rheumatism.